Monday, November 10, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Good day, friends, and happy Monday! Did you have a fun weekend? Well, speaking of fun, it's safe to say that today's Man Candy is all kinds of fun. Five times the fun, actually. Now, I must say, I've tried resisting these guys -- I really, really have! Oh, but they make it so very hard. I've fought it as long as I can, and it's useless to try and fight it anymore. These chaps are funny. They're real. And their music is just so gosh-darn catchy...


"And we danced all night to the best song ever...We knew every line, now I can't remember...How it goes but I know that I won't forget her...'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin