Friday, November 14, 2014

Pop quiz: Which holiday matches your personality?

With Thanksgiving just two weeks away, here's a fun quiz for your Friday, friends: Which Holiday Matches Your Personality? Are you more of a red-and-green Christmas gal? A lover of Valentine's Day? A true patriot for all things Fourth of July?

Go ahead and take the quiz, and share your results in the comments! Let's chat! xoxo

P.S. Friday links are coming your way shortly! :)

[Photo via We Heart It]


  1. i got christmas! no surprise's my favorite :) xo jillian

  2. I got Valentines Day - apparently I'm a lover not a fighter :)

  3. Valentine's Day which is fine by me... although I honestly like all holidays pretty much equally.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin