Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Waterfalls elopement


I haven't posted a wedding shoot for awhile, and I can't get enough of the romantic vibes from Holly and Aaron's elopement in Wahclella Falls. Located just outside Portland, the scene is perfect: Sweeping waterfalls, lush greens and sturdy rocks. The couple also chose the setting because of Holly's childhood wish...

"As a little girl, I remember seeing my best friend’s vacation photos of gorgeous mountains covered in lush moss and I was obsessed," she says. "We thought about what was most important for our wedding; it was simple: love, a little romance, and photographers that could make our pictures look like art."


Mission accomplished, wouldn't you say, friends? Holly also whispered her vows in Aaron's ear so they would be a secret between just the two of them, which is such a clever and cute idea! xoxo

[Photography by Dylan and Sara, via Green Wedding Shoes]

3 comments:

  1. wow! so gorgeous! no need to bring in flowers with a location like that ;) xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a great jewelry giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey, how totally beautiful! I am swooning right now. Kisses, darling. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin