Friday, December 19, 2014

Have a great weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and happy Friday! Eeeek, it's less than one week until Christmas! What are you doing this weekend? We're getting together with some family friends tomorrow to try the new Texas Roadhouse that just opened -- have you ever been there? Anything you'd recommend? Then on Sunday, we're having my father's side of the family over to celebrate the holidays. Here's to holiday merriment! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The Prince George cuteness is almost too much.

Which Lip Smacker are you?

I'm a sucker for holiday movie quotes!

Two powerful forces: Bill Nye and emoji...

Don't these lemon thyme bars look delicious?

I can sure relate to this.

Last-minute DIY holiday gifts.

Millennials define what happiness means to them.

How-To: Get a little more "me" time.

The changing face of women's careers.

This delicious round-up of wedding cakes is making me hungry!

Why Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" has become such a holiday staple.

Such a touching letter from one woman to her ex-husband's new wife.

Cosmo's Feelings section is giving me just that today!

Haha, it's the Twelve Beards of Christmas.

How awesome is this collage art by Beth Hoeckel? (via Design Crush)

I'm putting this ring on my Christmas wishlist.

Thank you, Drew Barrymore!

Warning: These jelly gummies GIFs can't be unseen.

Apparently, the divorce surge is over.

**Don't forget to enter the Grace365 Print Giveaway -- you've got until next Wednesday!!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Gingerbread photo from Hint of Vanilla]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin