Monday, December 08, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! How are you? I hope you're having a lovely start to the week. To make your day even sweeter, take a moment to bask in this guy's sheer awesomeness. He just starred as a ruthless pirate. He's one cool cat. And of course, he just seems to get better with age...

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!!!!!!!!!!





"I don't play lovers. I wish I did. At least once I'd like to have a crack at one of those guys. A heartbreaker. Some people are born to it. I'm not."

2 comments:

  1. He is just too cool and you're right - he gets better with age. This is an unusual pick for man candy monday but also one that makes a lot of sense!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i thin he's so creepy but in a funny way if that makes sense! I didn't watch Peter Pan but the pics of him in it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin