Monday, December 01, 2014

Peppermint cream squares

Have I confessed my utter obsession with all things peppermint? If not, consider this my admission because I fear said obsession may be growing. At an alarming rate. Candy canes. Peppermint patties. Mint ice cream. I just can't seem to get enough of this addicting stuff. And I fear the upcoming holiday season may just push me over the edge, starting with these amazingly decadent peppermint cream squares that call for soft mint candies.

Oh, yes, my mouth is watering already! What about you, friends? xoxo

P.S. A HUGE Cyber Monday round-up is coming up soon! :)


  1. These look delicious! Did you know there is a candy cane Chapstick? It smells of lovely peppermint!

  2. Natasha!!! I've seen the candy cane chapstick. I'm going to Target tomorrow...might have to pick one up! Thanks for reminding me!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin