Monday, December 08, 2014

So About What I Said's 2014 Holiday Gift Guide is here!

Welcome to So About What I Said's 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, friends! For the fourth year in a row, I'm so excited to share some of my absolute favorite holiday gift finds. This year, though, I thought it would be fun to shake things up a bit. So! Instead of dividing each gift guide by person (mom, dad, kids, etc.), I've planned each one by category -- think gifts for the pop culture addict, the foodie, the fashionista, etc. I'm hoping this will be a fun twist, but rest assured, I've made sure to find lots of goodies for everyone on your list. And one thing remains the same: All gifts are under $50. Exciting and economical. What's better than that? The first guide is coming your way tomorrow, and as usual, be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more holiday ideas and fun!
Your turn, friends: What other categories would you like to see this year? Feel free to let me know in the comments! And, what's your favorite holiday-shopping strategy? Do share! xoxo

P.S. Check out past Gift Guides for more awesome ideas: 2011, 2012 and 2013.

[Photos via Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin