Monday, January 26, 2015

Found: 6 motivational posters

Have I ever told you how obsessed I was with Friday Night Lights back in the day? I never missed an episode, and Coach Taylor never failed to inspire me week after week. Even though most of his advice was directed at his band of rag-tag football players, so much of his sage wisdom could also be applied to life in general...

This is just the sort of motivation I needed on a Monday! Do you have a favorite quote, friends? Were you a big fan of the show? xoxo

[Via BuzzFeed]


  1. i love friday night lights too-- but i never watched past the second season! i need to get on that soon. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  2. It's soooo good, Jillian! Definitely watch the rest of it!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin