Friday, January 16, 2015

Have a marvelous weekend

Good evening, friends, and happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I'm looking forward to enjoying the three -day weekend and getting together with a friend for lunch on Monday. Thanks so much to everyone who has taken the Reader Feedback Survey 2015 so far! As I've said, I appreciate all your thoughts and can't wait to put some of them into action. Don't be shy -- be sure to take the survey if you haven't already. I hope you all have a fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

This man practically had an entire Delta flight all to himself.

Nothing like pastels in winter!

How do you combat people pleasing?

I love these DIY ideas to organize clutter.

Quirky ceramics.

How cool are these pocket-sized gifts?

One mom's moving contemplation on having a third child.

13 ways to up your financial game.

A survey of 1,000+ bloggers revealed...

Such a touching story of unsuspected beauty.

I love you, Adam Lambert.

What would you do if Maroon 5 crashed your wedding?

Great tips for busy bloggers!

There's something about a pretty thank-you note that can make all the difference.

Dream Home Do or Don't: Wallpaper on the ceiling.

"Why I purged my Facebook friends list."

7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S. (via Snippet & Ink).

Ranked: The dudes of Sweet Valley High.

OBSESSED with this new show.

Awww, how romantic is this bookstore proposal? So sweet...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo of Chicago lakefront via The Best Travel Photos]


  1. YES to pastels in winter and the Sweet Valley High boys. Super excited to browse through all of these links.

    Happy Weekend, M!


  2. Oh gosh - I love winter pastels!! Makes me remember Spring is never far away. The 3-day weekend has been productive (actually cleaned) and fun. We rented the comedy TAMMY and laughed a lot. PS- I took the survey hugs ox


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin