Monday, January 05, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and welcome to a new year -- 2015...!! What?? How can this even be possible, I ask you? I'm so pumped to get back into the swing of things, and I hope your year is off to a rousing start. I have a go-get-'em-in-the-new-year post coming up to give us all one more dose of inspiration, but first: Today's guy is the ultimate piano man. He has a way with words. And best of all, he loves us just the way we are...

BILLY JOEL!!!!!!!!!!

"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music."

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin