Monday, January 12, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! I hope your week is off to a great start. I've got a special birthday post coming up for someone very special (can you guess who it is?), but first, let's tap our feet and snap our fingers over today's awesome guy -- after all, that's what his music makes us do. He's a powerful force on stage. He's dedicated -- he's been in the business for decades. And he wants to make sure those good times never felt so good...

NEIL DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!





"The main objective in any song, the songs that I write, has always been that it reflect the way I feel, that it touch me when I'm finished with it, that it moves me, that it can take me along with it and involve me in what it's saying."

2 comments:

  1. Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond are classics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, forgot about Barry...love him too!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin