Monday, January 12, 2015

Must-watch: Two cute movies


I've been known to enjoy a good "thinking movie" every now and then, but usually, I go straight for the feel-good fun ones. Lucky for me, two new films seem to be right up my alley! First, it's everyone's favorite traveling bear in Paddington, which, judging by the trailer alone, promises a rollicking good time. Bonus: Keep an eye out for Lord Grantham!
And from one adventurous bear to a cheeky dog and his owner! The trailer for The Peanuts Movie made the Internet rounds last week, and I can't wait to see it. The 3-D, CG-animated film gives Charlie and his friends a 21st Century makeover -- aren't they all cute?

Are you excited, friends? Will you be heading to the theater to relive your childhood favorites? Have you seen any good movies lately? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. cute. i loved the paddington book when i was younger ;) xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP !! Maybe not the theater but we always rent the DVD eventually :) Right now we are trying to set a family date for movie night for TAMMY and ST VINCENTS b/c we love comedies. Paddington brings back such great memories as a kid and so does Snoopy and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paddington Bear is my childhood hero!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin