Thursday, January 15, 2015

So About What I Said: Reader Feedback Survey 2015

When we celebrated So About What I Said's fifth anniversary back in 2013, I included a blog survey, and I can't emphasize enough just how helpful all your thoughts and ideas were. After all, you've been on this amazing blog journey with me and have helped make So About What I Said the wonderful community it is today.

With that in mind, I'd like to start doing these surveys every year. It'll help me get a sense of what you love, what you could do without and any other questions you may have for me. Maybe you love my disability talk or following my budding fashion obsession. Or maybe you could do without all my bossiness when it comes to love (thanks, Mom!). Whatever it is, I WANT TO HEAR IT ALL!!!

I've created a 10-question survey and would love your input. You can take the survey here, and I've also embedded it below...

And just like last time, there's a prize involved!! After you take the survey, leave a comment below and you'll be entered to win a free month of ad space! It's the perfect chance to promote your blog, Etsy shop or brand.

So, take the survey between now and February 1st, and don't forget to let me know you did so below. Thanks again for everything, friends, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. No problem! I hope my answers are helpful, but honestly, you're just doing great;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the survey, I think your blog rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I filled in the survey! I must say that even I don't comment often, you are one of my favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin