Monday, January 19, 2015

Sponsor Spotlight: FMJ Creation

I'm excited about today's chat with Alli, friends! She's the incredibly talented designer behind FMJ Creation, the handmade jewelry and accessories boutique full of necklaces, earrings, hair accessories and ponytail holders. She also sells the cutest iPhone accessories, like this super cute cookie key chain! Isn't it neat? As Alli says, her shop is a "one-woman production," so read on to see how she does it all and a peek into her favorite item in her shop! xoxo

Keep in touch...
Official Web site: FMJ Creation
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Get inspired on Pinterest
Tell me about your shop. What's the inspiration behind its launch?
FMJ is a one-woman shop -- all the designs, creation, packing, photo and delivery are done by myself. I owned a jewelry shop before on Etsy, but I closed it because it is too busy for me my day-time work and taking care of my baby after work. It left me no time to design and create new pieces. But after two years, I find that I still have a strong passion for designing jewelry, so I reopened my store and used a new name! I wanted to bring beautiful accessories to all ladies in a reasonable price.

Your shop features so many inspiring finds. What inspires you the most?
Nature, music and love inspire me most. Most of my designs are around these things.

What are your top 3 tips for shopping online and finding great deals?
I like shopping online, as I am a busy mom. I do love shopping online for myself and for my sons. My tips are...
1. Read the description carefully (esp. about the size)
2. Subscribe to the newsletter for discounts
3. Shop around to compare the price

What are some of your favorite fashion trends for the winter?
I don't really follow fashion. For me, black, grey and white are my favorite colors, and I do love to wear some eye-catching accessories so I don't look too boring!

What is your favorite piece in your shop and why?
Very hard to say! I do love every piece in my shop. But if I had to pick one, I love the matching of the bird and flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin