Monday, January 12, 2015

U.S. presidents PEZ dispensers

What do you collect? I've been meaning to do a Video Hello showing off my awesome, could-border-on-hoarding PEZ dispenser collection, but trust me when I say that it's massive. We're talking Disney characters, superheroes, Charlie Brown and the gang and a Halloween pumpkin or two -- and that's just what I can remember off the top of my head!


While my collection is sort of overflowing, I could certainly make room for these new U.S. presidents sets. My heart practically did a back flip when I saw them. They come in sets of five in chronological order all the way through Lyndon Johnson. Crossing my fingers they complete the collection - would love an Obama dispenser! xoxo

P.S. First couples on their wedding day and U.S. presidents personality test. :)

2 comments:

  1. I collect the German nutcrackers. I have a number of them and they get taken out each Christmas season.

    I just bought a large Hello Kitty pez dispenser for my three yr old niece. She is all about Hello Kitty. She recently had 3 open heart surgeries and in the hospital room my sister had set up Hello Kitty all over. Hopefully this will be a welcome addition to her Hello Kitty items.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin