Friday, February 20, 2015

Have a great weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Let's usher in the weekend, shall we? What are you up to? Of course I'll be watching the Oscars on Sunday and "ooohing" and "ahhhing" at all the glamorous stars. I had such fun with this week's My Dream For 2015 series. Thanks so much to Krysten, Kathleen, Jaime, Kara and Monica for sharing their wonderful stories, and look for more next week! In the meantime, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Cute DIY denim-on-denim heart pockets.

Lemon spaghetti, anyone?

Tiffany's Dear Diary posts always inspire me.

Dream Vacation: Santa Barbara.

YESSSSS!!! It's a first-look at the last season of Mad Men -- who's excited?

37 commonly misused words.

Don Draper fashion is headed to the Smithsonian!

Wishlisted: OMG, it's a Back To The Future DeLorean iPhone case.

The prettiest delicate jewelry you need now.

You can never go wrong with a pop of pink.

Great advice for new bloggers.

Who else is dying to try The Tonight Dough, the new flavor from Ben & Jerry's in honor of Jimmy Fallon?

Black cats get a bad rap.

The Hobby Club sounds like a cool idea.

Umm, yes, I'd love some maple snow cream, please!

"Love is being stupid together."

According to a Google exec, the digital age is creating a forgotten century. Yikes!

Beautiful falling gardens.

Adorable polar bear tea bag holders (via little luxury list).

...and 22 cups of tea from around the world.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo by Sharyn Cairns, via Home Life]

1 comment:

  1. This photos makes me want to curl up with a book and cup of coffee. Perfect sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin