Monday, February 16, 2015

My Dream For 2015: Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird

As you may remember, I shared my blogging goals for 2014 last year -- pretty proud to say I accomplished nearly every one of them. Then in the spring, I invited some of my blog friends to share their must-haves for the season. Well, I got to thinking: Why not combine the two? So! With that in mind, My Dream For 2015 was born! I'm so excited to kick things off today with Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird, who shares her novel-writing goals for the year!
Hi, all, Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird here! For those that don't know my blog and me, I have participated in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) since 2008 with the dream of writing something that I deem good enough to maybe be published.

This year's dream? To get it done. Despite participating in NaNoWriMo, I've never had the follow-through of finishing a novel, editing it, having beta readers and really watching my baby grow into a full-fledged novel, one that can be published and read by the public.

It's easier said than done, that's for sure. That's why I'm working hard to accomplish this dream -- from staying organized with notebooks and schedules, to blogging about it so that I'm held accountable, to having a really great writing buddy who keeps me motivated and "gets it."

I've had this dream for as long as I can remember. As a kid, I used to keep notebooks filled with stories. In school, I used to write little tales in the margins of spelling tests. This is something in my heart, this dream I've had for so long. And this year is the year that I want it to come to life.

Dreams are huge, and there is no time like the present to make your dream come true. So tell me, what's your dream...??

--Thanks, Krysten! Look for more of my favorite bloggers sharing their goals all week long! And don't forget to share YOUR goals in the comments, friends!! xoxo


  1. Thank you so much for having me Melissa, you are so fabulous!

  2. Good luck for your dream Krysten

  3. It was my pleasure, Krysten!! Keep us posted on the book!

  4. Good luck with achieving your goal, Krysten! xxx

  5. I am getting lost here, but enjoying the visit.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin