1. More nights to enjoy warm chili and Netflix: We made some delicious chili last night and binge-watched all sorts of show. And guess what? It was pure heaven!
2. You can still get away with wearing layers and layers: Here's to perfecting the sweater weather look! With six more weeks of winter, you should be able to get it down to a science. Plus, you don't have to trudge down to the basement and get look for your spring clothes yet. Save that stress for later!
3. You can still hope for snow days: Even though it may be years since you've been in a classroom, the possibility of a snow day is still magical. And if you happen to have one? Well, they can be such a welcomed little surprise!
4. The chance to play around with classic winter beauty looks: If you ask me, those rosy cheeks and red lips never, ever get old.
5. There's still time to soak up the beautiful scenery: Snow can be a big pain, yes, but there's a certain beauty to it, especially as it's falling down with an almost mesmerizing rhythm. So grab some hot chocolate, sit back and enjoy!
6. You've got an excuse to finally take that weekend getaway: If you're not a fan of winter, what better time to take a little weekend trip to a warmer locale? Or, if you loooove all things snow, the slopes might just be calling your name!
And! A bonus: In honor of Groundhog Day, AMC is showing -- you guessed it! -- Groundhog Day all day! It's Bill Murray at his finest as a cynical weatherman forced to relive this most pivotal of days over and over again!