Friday, March 06, 2015

Have a lovely weekend

Good evening, friends, and happiest of Fridays to you! What are you doing this weekend? My mom is singing in a choir festival on Sunday, which should be really fun to see. I've got some bittersweet posts planned for next week, and I'm excited to share! In the meantime, I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

10 inspiring home offices.

This beach bridal shoot couldn't get any more romantic.

Have you outgrown these terrible relationship behaviors?

I love it when other people are thinking EVERYTHING I'm thinking about House of Cards.

This baby sure does love T-Swift.

Awww, The Sound of Music soundtrack is turning the big 5-0.

The 40 smartest people of all time.

Turns out, floorcore is a thing.

Dream Vacation: Alaska, anyone?

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Netflix's new original comedy, looks great.

Are you a fan of abstract art?

Now this is a tour through the forest.

Mickael Jou photographs himself leaping through everyday life for his amazing ongoing project.

Aoshima is an island where cats outnumber humans!

Love Tinder? Over 30? You might not love this...

Confession: I'm guilty of being an old-school blogger. Are you?

A new study from Northwestern University suggests that getting easily distracted may be a sign of creative brilliance. I knew I was doing something right!

"Love has no labels" is a beautiful PSA.

House of Cards intro re-imagined as a sitcom.

...and even Sesame Street gets in on the House of Cards parodies!

**Don't forget to enter the Graze snacks giveaway! You've got until March 12th, and there are lots of chances to win!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin