Friday, March 13, 2015

Have a relaxing weekend

Happy weekend, friends! What are you doing this weekend? We'll be enjoying a relaxing couple days at home, which will be perfect for finishing up the last few episodes of House of Cards. Are you watching? As expected, this season is crazy! I also wanted to thank you for all your kind comments/tweets/Facebook notes about the anniversary of my father's death this week. It meant so much to my family and me. Thanks for always letting me into your life! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

And the coolest small town in America is...

One of my goals this year is to use more Apps. Here are eight great ones.

These carrot caramel balls contain both cinnamon and coconut...yummy!

Tiffany is now officially legit.

Life + business tips everyone should read.

Yikes! Would you try these band-aids?

This desk features 1,100 yards of scrolling paper to record your ideas

Breaking ice on the Hudson River.

Do or don't: City hall wedding.

My writing life sometimes.

22 signs you grew up in the Midwest (#12 and #21...).

Two thumbs up for the new Wonder Woman! And Cat Woman is breaking new ground too!

These motivational posters for sarcastic parents made me laugh.

Are you watching American Idol this season? I'm still addicted after all these years.

Ahhh, my mom would loooove these amazing pools.

Who else is still dragging from Daylight Saving Time? These energy tips might help.

There's nothing like a beautifully displayed record collection.

Stylish plant stands for spring.

Will you be wearing denim this spring?

...and watermelon lime freeze pops for warmer days!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo of Redwood National Forest by Catherine McDonald]


  1. Thank you thank you!! I'm just thrilled it's finally published and on sale now! Whew!

    And I need to print out all those parenting posters for my friends haha.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin