Monday, March 30, 2015

MEMO TO MEN: Three places you can find me...

TO: Men all over the planet
FROM: Melissa
RE: Where am I...?
DATE: March 30th, 2015
Well, boys, it's come to my attention that I should let you in on a little secret of mine; maybe not so much of a secret, really, but at the very least, a little 411 intel on my whereabouts. You see, now that spring has sprung, I too have been, well, sprung! No longer will I be relegated to the house most days because of the frigidly cold weather. Do you know what this means? I mean, really, really know?


It's quite a liberating feeling, as I'm sure you can imagine, to be able to venture out whenever I want and go wherever I want. I could do this before, of course, but who wants to battle with the winter? No me, obviously. Maybe the warmer weather is messing with my head, but I thought it only logical to let you exactly where you'll be able to find me over the next several months. No, I'm giving you actual addresses here -- I'm not stupid and the last thing I need is a stalker -- but here are three "places" I can usually be found...

1. The library: Yes, I'm one of those people who loves spending an afternoon enjoying the quiet ambiance of a library. I'm pretty partial to the local university library -- it brings back such fond memories of my college days and studying until my eyes started to hurt. Plus, I like to get out of the house and get a change of scenery; I find I actually get more work done!

2. The aisles of Target: I've been known to spend upwards of an hour zipping up and down each aisle of this glorious store. Heck, half the time, I'm not even looking for anything in particular -- like most people, I just find the entire place incredibly intoxicating. And if you really want to find me, check out the magazine section. I'm doing research for work, of course!

3. Outside for a walk: I've made a vow that I'm going to go for a walk every day this summer. There's nothing like the sun to make you feel all sorts of invigorated. I also come up with some of the best ideas while I'm walking (well, riding, I guess...!), so it would be extra productive!
So! Come and say hello. I double-dog dare you, boys! What are you waiting for? And, I wonder where I can find you. You can be sure I'll be on the lookout!

[Photos via We Heart It]

1 comment:

  1. These suggestions are sweet; I'd love to meet my guy in a library.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin