Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pinterest love

Well, friends, I've come down with another case of "quick fingers" when it comes to Pinterest. Translation: I've been pinning up a storm lately, and because I'm more than certain that one's pins and boards reflect deep truths about one's soul -- or just pure obsessions -- I'd love to show you a little round-up. So, I give you my soul, in Pinterest form, starting with this pink sofa (I love it so much that I'd consider getting one for every room!)...
A floral ampersand, which combines two of my favorite things -- pretty flowers and punctuation!
Cornbread pancakes, via Erren's Kitchen.
Lilac bun.
Ballet flats, via Who What Wear.
Kitty love.
Laid-back style in denim.
Outdoor shower.
Pastel storage jars, via The Design Files.

What pins have found their way on your coveted boards lately, friends? Go ahead and bare your "soul" in the comments! And, of course, don't forget to follow me on Pinterest for more soul-searching revelations and discoveries! See you there! xoxo

P.S. More Pinterest love, including feel-good quotes, holiday pinspatriotic pins and end-of-summer goodies! :)

1 comment:

  1. pinterest is the best! i love that floral ampersand! xo jillian - cornflake dreams


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin