Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dream Home Do or Don't: Tropical wallpaper

With spring in full swing, I can't be the only one daydreaming of far away island escapes, right? How fun would it be to bring those laid-back vibes indoors with a touch of lively wallpaper? I love this paradise wallpaper from the home of New Zealand designer Alex Fulton. Check out five more of my favorite finds...
PiƱa Solo from Aimee Wilder
Exotic vintage -- sort of looks like something out of the Mad Men era.
Palm jungle by Cole & Son
Flamingo prints from A Shade Wilder
...and manila in ivory from John Lewis

You'd feel like you're on a permanent vacation, and I don't know about you, but these picks perfectly match my personality. What could be a better combo, friends? xoxo

[Paradise and manila in ivory wallpaper found via Poppytalk]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin