Monday, April 27, 2015

Etsy Love: Three-birthstone ring


A proper Mother's Day Gift Guide is on its way next week, but in the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing this little gem. Elea's Etsy shop lets you choose three birthstones for this gorgeous ring -- wouldn't it be perfect for displaying your mother's birthstone and the birthstone of two special people in her life?

What a sweet and meaningful way to honor such an important lady! I'd choose my mom's birthstone, my birthstone and my sister's birthstone! xoxo

P.S. A new Tips & Tricks post is coming up soon! :)

P.P.S. More gifts for mom and past Mother's Day Gift Guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin