Friday, April 17, 2015

Have a relaxing weekend

Good evening, friends, and welcome to the weekend! Got anything fun going on? The weather is supposed to be beautiful and spring-y, so perhaps I'll kick off Patio Sitting Season in style -- and yes, I just made that a thing! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Sareh Nouri designed the prettiest wedding dresses for spring.

Some of the best inventions were made by kids.

Spring gardens in bloom are one of my favorite things.

An evolving view of animals.

How-To: Flash tattoo festive nails.

Great round-up of free blogging resources.

Inspirational dog portraits.

Great tips for sending snail mail.

Here's how to annoy your friend on his/her birthday.

Yikes, I really should stop doing this.

Loving this timeless black-tie wedding in Nashville.

Dream Home: 1900s farmhouse.

World's most mysterious soda vending machine.

How cute is this gift wrapping for spring?

Twelve healing crystals and their meanings.

Not sure if this wool cat hat is genius or just plain scary...thoughts?

Fun fact: This year is off to the warmest start in at least 136 years.

Smithsonian's annual list of the top 20 smallest towns.

Looking for life and career inspiration? These blogs should help!

YAY!!! Women are owning more and more small businesses!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

1 comment:

  1. Happy weekend! Patio sitting sounds fabulous. We don't really have that in SoCal. I'm jealous ;)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin