Monday, April 20, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Did you have a good weekend? I've got the first post in our new Blogging Club coming up this week, and I'm really excited about it! But first: A guy who has flown under my radar until now. I sadly didn't know of his awesomeness until we started watching this show on Netflix last week. His eyes can be intense. He can brood with the best of them. And sometimes, you just want to mess up that perfectly coiffed hair of his...

PATRICK WILSON!!!!!!!!!!





"If you look back on the breakups that you've had, whether it's a long relationship or a one-night stand, it's always awkward."

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin