Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Peek Inside: Polo Shirt Season 2015

Last night, I tweeted the following cryptic message...

FYI, tomorrow is a VERY exciting day...and no, I'm not referring to April Fool's Day!

Can you guess???

Well, I suppose it's not such a cryptic tweet if you've been reading So About What I Said for a few years now...

Still stumped??

It's the first day of Polo Shirt Season 2015 -- *cue rousing cheers*

You know how much I love my eye-catching polos, and the weather was beautiful today, so I got to usher in the season the right way!

Do you love the look, friends? Will you be wearing colorful polo shirts this spring? Any polo-related fashion tips you'd like to share with me? I'd looooove to hear them! Something tells me it's going to be a great season this year! xoxo

P.S. Posts of polos seasons past: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

P.P.S. A big thank you to Ms. Bear for snapping these photos! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look very nice in that eye-catching Polo shirt. I know how much you look forward to wearing them and you wear them well.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin