Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vintage wedding photos


I love flipping through my parents' wedding album. They got married in 1978, and all the photos from their special day is like a snapshot of life in the '70s.

Maybe that's why it was so easy for me to get caught up in these vintage wedding photos on flickr this morning. My inner historian and hopeless romantic always seem to win out, I suppose. Here are seven more of my favorites...






Don't you love these? It makes me wonder what people will think of today's wedding photos when they look at them 50 years from now... xoxo

[Via Miss Moss]

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! This was AWESOME !! I love vintage and retro pics (and the fashion and styles!) Great post sweet Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these...Looking at pictures like these make me want to go back in time and at least see how people used to live back then. And I would probably decide to stay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, kathy -- not sure what my favorite decade would be. the '50s, maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin