Friday, May 29, 2015

Have a breezy weekend

Happy weekend, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I've got a few spring cleaning projects that I've been putting off, but no more! I shall conquer them over the next two days! And speaking of the seasons, I've got a fun series planned for next week. Hint: It combines two of my favorite things -- summer and Etsy! In the meantime, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What would you include in your travel journal?

7 products to help you make the most of summer.

Good advice on failure.

Can you pass this medical terminology quiz?

Random Trivia Alert: Fascinating facts that hardly anybody knows!

Do you agree with this work mantra?

We just started watching this show on Netflix this week and are loving it.

Try these unexpected places for blog inspiration.

Dream Vacation: America's most overlooked small cities.

Amazon is launching a handmade marketplace. #ShoppingAddict

It's Tina Fey and Amy Poehler...as action figures!!

Do or Don't: Food hats (via Swiss-Miss)

Playful farm wedding in California. So dreamy and romantic!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

This mom's to-do list tactic is awesome!

SO excited that Ireland voted YES on gay marriage.

Doesn't this cookies and cream cake look delicious?

I'm not sure what rock I've been living under, but I just discovered Miranda Sings...and I'm hooked!

The most anticipated TV shows of the summer.

...and how many of these underrated shows have you watched?

**Don't forget to enter the Svelte Basic Capris Giveaway! You've got until next Tuesday -- and lots of ways to enter!

P.S. In case you were wondering, I got a clean bill of tooth health!

P.P.S. I changed the commenting format to make it easier, so let me know if you have trouble with it! :)

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin