Friday, May 01, 2015

Have an exciting weekend

Happy May Day, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I've had a pile of magazines calling my name all week and can't wait to leisurely dive into them over the next couple days. And the sunshine??? It's. Really. Here. I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

18 things all writers wish they could say.

Sweet drawings between best friends.

Oh, how I love you, Queen Latifah!

Can you solve this riddle?

The best foreign TV shows you're not watching.

What a romantic South African elopement.

These picture books celebrating great artists and scientists are awesome!

How to spend the first 10 minutes of your day.

Andreja Pejic is the first transgender model to be profiled in Vogue.

Ahhh, an early script of The Breakfast Club was found in a high school filing cabinet.

Quiz: Which coast do you belong on?

New Netflix releases for May!!

Animated hairstyles of the 20th Century.

13 ways successful people think differently.

Aww Alert: Babies meeting pets for the first time.

Quick! Bookmark these Web sites!

"Why I've had to change my definition of friendship."

Love this social media cheat sheet.

More good news about Jurassic World: It's a direct sequel to 1993's Jurassic Park. #DinosRule

Writer Sara Benincasa on writing.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin