Friday, May 15, 2015

Have a fun weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans this weekend? My mom's got a gift certificate to the movies, so I'm trying to talk her into going to see Pitch Perfect 2 -- no luck so far. If you see it, let me know your thoughts. It could help me plead my case. Anyway, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web

Are you 'on fleek'?

Millennials have taken over the American workforce.

The surprising stories behind 15 classic songs. Who knew!?!?

Loving this bright bridal shower inspiration.

This sunglasses commercial is genius.

What a sweet prom story!

DIY pretty thumb tacks.

New app Timeful could help you fix your disorganized calendar.

Modern pools that make a splash!

"Did magic make my fiancé appear?"

Beware: The 6 most stressful times of the day.

Why we need to stop the glorifying of childhood bullying.

Oak leaves ring = #wishlisted

Summer Dream Vacation: Scenic coastal highway.

This new app will answer your texts using Taylor Swift lyrics!

Wallpaper you can color in.

Rainbow popsicles, anyone?

A gorgeous wedding at a wildlife sanctuary.

Why am I just now hearing about Mad Men books?

...and 19 vintage Mad Men promos to get you ready for this weekend's finale.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin