Friday, May 08, 2015

Have a lovely weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and what a lovely spring Friday it is! Do you have any plans for the weekend? We're taking my mom out to Texas Roadhouse for Mother's Day. The restaurant is quite a hoot -- there's even a pail of peanuts on your table! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

DIY floating flowers for your hair. SO PRETTY for spring!

Now this is my idea of a writer's retreat!

McDonald's is collaborating with...

Check out this room redo!

Oooh, pop of yellow, anyone?

TV trends for next season's programming.

How inspiring are these quotes about life?

YES!! Jimmy Fallon does it again!

Currently swooning over this bee ring (did you know that "Melissa" means honeybee?).

An amazing DIY mirror...made from a tray!

The most popular baby names for 2014.

Abandoned NYC is pretty mesmerizing.

Loving these writing tips and the psychology behind them.

Aww, what cute fruit notepads!

This song got me pumped today.

An gorgeous Indian wedding at a vintage estate.

Big news: The Hamburglar gets a makeover!

This brown sugar pound cake looks delicious, doesn't it?

"How I choose to survive Mother's Day after losing my children."

21 things you've never noticed in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Beach bag essentials for the SUMMER!!!!

**Don't forget to enter the Tiny Gold Heart Necklace Giveaway -- you've got until next Wednesday, and there are LOTS of ways to win!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via A Well-Traveled Woman]

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I really enjoyed reading the Things You Never Noticed About Ferris Bueller. Loved it. Have a marvelous weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin