Monday, June 01, 2015

Etsy Summer Picks: Fashion Faves!

I'm pretty much obsessed with ALL THINGS SUMMER!! I mean really, truly, deeply obsessed with summer. That, combined with my Etsy browsing prowess (I could seriously scroll through the handmade paradise forever!) gave me an idea!

So! We'll be celebrating the lazy, hazy season all week long! I've rounded up some of my favorite summer picks from Etsy, starting with these amazing fashion essentials, like this funny t-shirt (starting at $12.99) from Shirtmandude...
Personalized cross body purse ($26.95) from VinylExpress101...
Blue linen pleated skirt ($59.99) from xiaolizi...
Polka dot hand fan ($25) from FANCYHandFans...
Tribal maxi skirt ($46.50) from LoNaDesign...
Floppy wide-brim sun hat ($88) from frecklescalifornia...
Turquoise pom pom shorts ($29) from ljcdesignss...
Women's woven summer sandals ($94) from OliveThomasShoes...

Well, friends, what Etsy summer picks are you loving right now? What are you most looking forward to as we roll swiftly into the summer months? I'd love to hear your picks in the comments! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin