Friday, June 12, 2015

Have a great weekend

Woohoo and TGIF, friends! Are you ready for the weekend? Going to see Jurassic World, perhaps? I'm especially excited because I've officially kicked off my unofficial official start of summer. It sounds like one giant tongue-twister, I know, but seeing as how I work from home, I've taken to using my mom's work schedule as guide. She finished for the summer a couple days ago, so now I can debut my more laid-back summer style -- starting, appropriately, with these awesome shades from the lovely folks at Thimble Press! I think it's going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER, don't you? I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

If Jane Austen got feedback in a writing workshop.

The Internet's Most Fascinating 2015, according to Cosmo.

Aww, koala love!

This writer's letter to her husband is perfect.

A new Macbeth is coming!

What's with the word order believe you me?

Scientific reason you stalk your ex after a breakup.

These tech stories are truly inspiring.

Great news for Dawson's Creek and Buffy The Vampire Slayer fans!

12 best albums of 2015 (so far...).

Can I get married in a castle, please?!?!?

How cute is this baby deer, born last month at the Queens Zoo?

Let's Try: 10 self-date ideas.

A case for not scheduling phone calls. Do you agree?

Computer collector Lonnie Mimms reminds me of my father!

An up-close look at the world's most beautiful buildings.

How awesome is this typography confetti?

What a sweet Jurassic Park marriage proposal.

Ooopsie! It looks like Jurassic Park had one giant plot hole.

10 Reasons The Velociraptors Are The True Stars of The Jurassic Trilogy.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I could not be more excited for the new Macbeth or Jurassic World. SOO READY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sun-glasses! You are summer chic!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin