Monday, June 29, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Fourth of July week, friends! You know I'm always up for a good celebration, and with the Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage last week, I'd say we have A LOT to be excited about. Today's guys (yes, more than one!) really epitomize Americana in the '70s. They certainly had the style and swagger. They watched for bad moons rising. And they hung out down on the corner...


"Put a candle in the window...'Cause I feel I've gotta move...Though I'm goin', goin'...I'll be comin' home soon...Long as I can see the light..."

P.S. Top 10 Creedence Clearwater Revival songs! What's your favorite???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin