Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Wedding Do or Don't: Animal Cake Toppers

I never thought I'd want any sort of topper on my wedding cake. And then I discovered the handmade work of Sofie Skein, whose Bonjour Poupette features little animal cake toppers. My six favorites: Red foxes, Siamese cats, Adelie penguins, rabbits, pink pigs and koalas.

Check out her full shop for more adorableness. Aren't they cute? Did you have a cake topper on your special day? Would you? xoxo

P.S. A new Tips post is coming up shortly! :)

P.P.S. More Wedding Do or Don'ts: Tandem bikes, colored engagement rings and fingerprint wedding rings!


  1. These cake toppers are so cute! I'm all for it! :)

  2. I know, right, anni? i love the pig ones!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin