Friday, July 03, 2015

Happy Fourth of July: 11 Patriotic Pinterest Finds

Fireworks! Barbecues! Red, white and blue! You know what those three things have in common, friends! It's the Fourth of July weekend. How are you going to celebrate? Picnic in the park? Lazy afternoon at the beach? We're FINALLY seeing Jurassic World at long last, and I'm just as giddy as my 11-year-old self was when I saw the first movie. Instead of our usual Friday link list, I'm signing off early this week to enjoy some holiday relaxation, but I thought it would be fun to continue our yearly tradition with a round-up of patriotic Pinterest finds, starting with this wall-size American flag...
Decorated mason jar...
Patriotic picnic at sea...
Retro fashion...
Flag cake (from Food52)...
Star confetti balloons (from Etsy shop BalloonUp)...
Sparkly sparklers...
Puppy love...
Relaxing lounge chairs...
July 4th Bingo...
Pretty burlap banner...

Have a good one, and I'll see you all on Monday! And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there!

P.S. More patriotic pins from 2013 and 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin