Friday, July 31, 2015

Have an adventurous weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Can you believe it's the last day of July? What are you doing this weekend? I'm looking forward to tackling some of my Summer Projects. I hope you enjoyed our celebration of the Americans With Disabilities Act this week -- be sure to catch up on any posts you may have missed. I've got a couple more posts planned for next week, including my own thoughts, and I can't wait to share! In the meantime, have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

There might be a habitable planet!

I love the #TenThingsNotToSayToAWriter on Twitter!

How adorable is this Scandinavian kids room?

DIY fruit slice umbrellas.

Frustrated? This might help.

10 things you shouldn't put on your blog.

How-To: Email someone you've never met.

What happened when a professor forced students to take notes with pen and paper.

The Goldilocks Theory of Marriage.

Some great picks on this Ultimate Mad Men Playlist.

Awww, this 4-year-old leukemia patient 'married' her favorite nurse.

Fun Read: "What I learned from working at Teen Beat for a year."

In love with these state necklaces!

How cool are these chess sets?

Fun Fact: Christina Applegate turned down Legally Blonde.

CEOs who prove liberal arts degrees aren't worthless (via Swiss-miss),

OMG, it's a s'mores custard cake!!

How kindness became our forbidden pleasure.

Check out these Disney princes imagined in real life. Prince Eric, be still my heart!!

...and just for fun, which Disney prince is your true love?

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there!

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin