Friday, July 24, 2015

Have an exciting weekend

Happy Friday, friends! How are you doing tonight? I kicked off my Bachelorette Weekend with complete laziness, but I figure that's what these sorts of weekends are for, right? My mom's been sending us photos of her NYC adventures and they're so fun to see! She'll be sharing them in her recap post soon! What are your plans this weekend? Make sure to enjoy the summer weather! I hope you have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

5 Great Lessons for Sensitive People.

Excited for the Obama biopic!

Dream Home: Living on the oldest street in America.

On being a kid in the summer.

How awesome are these posh patios?

Throw a soft pretzel party!

Two words: Storage inspiration.

Amazing photos of Pluto through the years.

Deadlines can crush your creativity.

New research ties college-age depression to helicopter parenting.

The case to retire the term 'maiden name.'

"I Lived Through Cancer and It Still Sucks."

How iconic logos have changed over the years.

OMG, there's going to be a Goosebumps movie! My childhood come to life!

Looking for some inspiration? Here are 12 great newsletters for creatives.

Love this simple gold ring.

Score awesome discounts on your birthday!

Just bought this book and am already laughing!

Good Advice: 5 Ways To Stop Comparing Yourself To Others.

By 2017, this is where most Americans will shop for clothing...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there!

[Photo via KSENIA]

1 comment:

  1. hello there ... weekends are the best- just like your posts! Soft pretzels are one of my faves- I always get one during shopping at Target LOL "love this simple gold ring" - a couple decades ago i had a wedding ring set. Now i need just a simple good ring b/c i have gone up in ring size. Mixed blessing bc my grandma left me her gold ring ! she did offer it to us when we got married, but i didnt take it b/c i was scared i would loose it. As for my weekends -one of my fave things is catching up with my fave bloggers like you. HAPPY WEEKEND <3

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin