Instagram. It's my new planner for the "new school year." I use quotes because, although I'm not technically in school anymore, the early fall will forever give me those first-day butterflies. It will always feel like a new beginning to me, the perfect time to hit "reset" and start over.
I almost feel like a Back-To-School superhero because that's sort of how I approach things. I feel empowered and ready to take on the world. And while I'm not completely well-versed in my superhero knowledge, I'm sure of one thing: Any good superhero would be nothing without their equipment.
To kick off our week-long celebration of all things Back-To-School, check out the eight must-haves on my wishlist for my desk (aka, the kitchen table!)...
"I Am Very Busy" planner because the title says it all -- and it comes with stickers AND colored monthly tabs, $20.
2. A framed print to keep you motivated throughout the day, $10.
3. This desk organizer because I'm *that* person whose papers end up scattered all over the place, from $28.
4. A minimalist oak magazine holder for storing all my "research," $59.
5. A small notepad for jotting down brilliant ideas (and the occasional Netflix pick...), $8.
6. This pretty gold stapler for when you run out of said paper clips, $28.
7. A special bullet pen in gold because everyone knows that fun writing depends on the instrument, $8.
8. ...and a cup holder so you don't lose all those pens and pencils, $38.
What do you think of these picks, friends? Is there anything else that you'd add? What's on your desk RIGHT NOW??? xoxo
P.S. More Back-To-School fun here and here. :)