Friday, August 28, 2015

Have a marvelous weekend

TGIF, friends! So who's ready for the weekend? Anything special planned? My mom tripped and sprained her wrist yesterday, so I'll be making sure she rests and relaxes for the next two days. And if you know my mom, you'll know the sort of odds I'm up against. Wish me luck! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

I love a good pop culture history lesson!

Fashion Do or Don't: Marble Moment.

Quotation inspiration.

Couple hilariously recreates newborn photo shoot...with their puppy!

5 ways to score on late-summer travel deals.

New research shows that DNA can be altered by trauma and passed on to offspring.

Dream Home heaven!

Why do all of my favorite shows get canceled?

How 17 companies got their quirky names.

What a romantic Maui wedding!

"Dear People Who Live in Fancy Tiny Houses" made me laugh.

Famous paintings photoshopped to look like fashion models.

What is a boy?

Kate Kim's minimalist jewelry is gorgeous, don't you think?

19 things guys texts and what they really mean.

YES!! It's time to stop criticizing women who don't want kids.

Genius: Unusual ways to use tile.

Flower bottle love.

I'll take one of every treat in this Etsy shop, please.

...and frozen hot chocolate? I'm sold!

*Catch up on this week's Back-To-School celebration: 8 Desk Essentials, vintage college photos from 1970, 10 fun school supplies and 7 style and beauty finds.

**Don't forget to enter the Gold Disc Name Necklace Giveaway! You've got until next Thursday!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via That Kind of Woman]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin