Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lip Balm: My Top Six Favorite Picks

From Labor Day fashion to...lip balm! I like lip balm. A lot. Some might even say that I like it a bit too much -- Ms. Bear, I'm looking at you! I like the scented and un-scented kind, the flavored kind, the kind with tiny specks of glitter in it and the kind that leaves a kiss of color on your lips. I'm a big fan of those lip balms that do double duty -- you know, the ones that are fun and give your lips a kick of smoothness and moisture.

Yes, I'm a veritable connoisseur when it comes to all things lip balm, as evidenced by my "Arm of Many Colors" photo, above, that I posted on Instagram a couple months ago. Still don't believe me? Well, feast your eyes on my six tried-and true picks...
*Maybelline Baby Lips (Oh! Orange!) for a warm wash of color and long-lasting moisture, $4.47
*Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry for a sweet swipe-and-go look, $5.98
*Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm (Haute Pink Twist) for a creamy, put-together finish, $9.60
*Revlon Lip Butter (Candy Apple) if you want a lipstick look without going all the way
*L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm (Pink Satin) leaves your lips with a glossy shine without the stickiness lip gloss, $4.55
*Lip Smacker (Coca-Cola Collection) because everyone needs a bit of childhood nostalgia every now and then, $11.03

What lip balms would you add, friends? Which ones do you swear by? Any favorites you're using today? I'm always looking to expand my ever-growing collection, so be sure to leave me your picks in the comments! xoxo


  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it...PLUS lip balm is my speciality! My favorite, hands down, is COVERGIRL LIPSLICKS SMOOCHIES. Lots of different shades to pick from but all equally fantastic! I use many others but this is my go to and the one I always come back to! NOW, off to check out more of your blog!

  2. Hi Lin!!! Thanks so much for your kind words and it's so nice to meet you too!!! I've actually tried SMOOCHIES and like them too! Ahhh!! There is far too much lip balm out there...not good for my bank account! :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin