Friday, September 25, 2015

Have a cozy weekend

Good afternoon, friends! There's really nothing like the promise of a Friday, is there? Good times! Relaxing! Quality TV! Are any (or all...) of those things on your agenda for the weekend? We've got a fresh crop of season premieres to watch, and I also plan on doing another round of magazine cleaning since they're piling up again! Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

10 inspirational quotes to brighten your day!

Would you try this version of Funfetti cake?

Writers choose their favorite words (and a few of mine!).

It's an inkless Polaroid camera...whaat???

Can you solve this puzzle in 20 seconds?

Cosmo's Get That Life section is totally inspiring!

Movie worlds we would actually want to live in...which one would you pick?

An interesting take on getting lost.

10 wedding traditions from around the world.

What's it's like to fall in love with your best friend.

I can so relate to Carly's dating story.

Love listening to the classic like this and this.

Pretty pebble rings.

I can't handle the cuteness of these baby pandas.

Haven't all bloggers asked themselves these questions a time or two?

Now I'm craving a BLT...who's with me??

Awww, you can make a Peanuts character of yourself.

Awesome sidekicks.

A fun quiz to see where your political coordinates lie.

...and, are you a head person or a heart person?

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there!

[Photo via ZsaZsa Bellagio]

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading this book by Solnit. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. Her writing rang very true for me.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin