Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hipster Barbie on Instagram

Hipster Barbie on Instagram is perhaps the most hilarious thing I've seen online in awhile. Have you seen it? It pokes fun at this "Instagram Life" we've all created for ourselves and how everything looks so perfect through a lens and the right filter.

My sister and I used to dress up our Barbies and put on fashion shows when we were young, but nothing was ever as glamorous as Hipster Barbie's everyday life!

How awesome is this, friends? xoxo

P.S. Remember my Open Letter To Hipsters? And The Hipster Girl Dress Up Game... :)

1 comment:

  1. I have stumbled upon this account a while ago and I think it's hilarious! Love it and the way it makes fun of the "perfect" IG world. Happy Friday xxx


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin