Monday, September 28, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends, and welcome to a new week! I hope the day is treating you very, very well so far. I'm spending the day at my college library, and it's surprisingly comforting to be back at my old haunt, letting that old book smell fill my lungs. Plus, I find that I get so much more work done, so it's a win-win. Anyway, I'd like to continue with one of my new favorite shows today -- well, it's new to me, at least. I featured another member of the cast a couple week's ago. Today's guy is adorable. He's sweet. And of course, he seems incredibly humble...

T.R. KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!





"In the end, I need to be fulfilled in my work - that's more important than the money."

2 comments:

  1. He really is adorable and he had such a great character on the show!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!!! I'm mad that I read spoilers and discovered what happens... :(

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin