Friday, September 11, 2015

Have a great weekend

Happy Friday, friends! How was your day? Got any exciting plans for the weekend? My poor mom is still recovering from her fall, so I'll be doing my best to keep her calm this weekend and reminding her to SIT DOWN!!! We're also beyond fashionably late to the party, but we just started watching Grey's Anatomy this week and are really enjoying it so far. I couldn't control myself and was reading some spoilers last night -- wow, it looks like we're in for one crazy ride! Anyway, hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

This celebrity split makes me especially sad.

8 brands with punctuation problems.

Wow, computers have come a long way in 25 years.

We started watching this TV show again...aww, so many good memories!

Ouch! One-star Yelp reviews of national parks.

Stop checking email so often.

New art installation invades London with 100,000 balloons!

31 life lessons they don't teach you in school.

Think outside the (flower!) box with these gorgeous table displays.

I love state necklaces and these are awesome!

Butter crunch cookies, anyone?

Does your cat love you? Here are 25 ways to tell.

Talk about beautiful embroidery!

What an interesting read on nostalgia and New York in the late '70s.

Way to go, Colbert!

Melanie Gaydos is the definition of beautiful.

Jessi's wedding tips are on-point.

Funny greeting cards.

The 10 best ice cream parlors in America!

And the best universities in the U.S. are...

**Don't forget to enter the FOXERS Clothing Giveaway! You've got until next Friday and there are lots of chances to win!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via Sleepless]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin