Friday, September 18, 2015

Have a lovely weekend

Good day, friends! I'm SO happy it's the weekend. What are your plans? I'm excited to relax and start planning next week's fun series on So About What I Said. It's going to be a great time, so be sure you check back on Monday for the first installment. Here's a one-word hint: fall. That's all you get! Have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

10 gorgeous home tours to inspire you!

Pink and gold is becoming one of my favorite color combinations.

I love these ideas for an unused fireplace.

OMG, I never noticed this about the Hershey's Kisses logo!

Short hair, don't care!

Umm, I want this scanner, please!

Bandanas: Thumbs up or down?

A sweet birthday note from a husband to his wife.

How adorable is Camping With Dogs?

Just thinking about love can give us physical energy.

Down For Everyone Or Just Me is my new favorite site.

Who's up for a trip to the zoo?

Dream Vacation: Florence!

Tips for an organized move.

Dream Home: Everything in this bedroom.

A delicious chili recipe for Game Day.

Aww, kids reenacting TV shows always gets me.

I want this garden igloo for my backyard. Who's with me?

A Facebook Dislike button may be coming...thoughts?

Why am I just now discovering J.Crew Factory? Hold me back...!!!!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there!

[Photo via We Heart It]

2 comments:

  1. Bandanas: Thumbs up only when worn on the hair!
    Oh my that birthday note is so sweet!
    I-want-that-igloo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a great weekend! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin