Monday, October 05, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Welcome to Monday morning, friends! How was your weekend? I know I think this every Monday, but where did the last two days go? To cheer myself up, don't mind if I continue with my celebration of the men of Grey's Anatomy -- there are an unbelievable amount of intriguing doctors on that show, aren't there? Today's guy is known for being a bit steamy. He seduces with those eyes. And he certainly makes my heart race...

ERIC DANE!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Dane Man Candy

Eric Dane Man Candy

Eric Dane Man Candy

Eric Dane Man Candy

Eric Dane Man Candy
"I go eat a sandwich for lunch and have a milk shake and miss going to the gym for 10 days, and somebody snaps a picture of me on the beach, and all of a sudden, I've lost it. Why do I need to be perfect all the time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin