Thursday, October 29, 2015

Three Fun Things For Halloween


With the year's spookiest holiday just two short days away, I suppose it's only appropriate that the weather matches that same vibe/feel. But have no fear! The Internet has been nailing it this week with a bunch of fun Halloween-themed posts. Here, three great home, decor and food finds, starting with Remodelista's round-up of darkly moody houses -- they sort of remind me of that one scary house on the block that you were always afraid to stop at for candy...

Yahoo! surveyed readers to answer that all-important question once and for all: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I'm not at all peanut butter cups come out on top -- they're my favorite too! You? Sadly, it looks like licorice didn't get much love...
...and this gorgeous trick or treat crescent moon silver moon decor ($57 from Etsy shop SlippinSouthern)

Now if you'll excuse me, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is a-calling my name (and yes, I did just use the word 'a-calling')! Are you all set for Halloween, friends? Got your costume picked out? I'd love to hear! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot, but peanut butter cups are a favorite of mine for Halloween too. Yum. I'm going to see if my daughter can score some free candy, haha.

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin