Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! What are you doing today? Wherever you find yourself, I hope you're taking it easy and surrounded by loved ones. I'm once again instituting my Internet-Free Thanksgiving and am looking forward to a day of games, food and some much-needed time with family!

With everything going on in the world right now, we all still have so much to be grateful for, so much to cherish and so much to look forward to. Let's make sure that we don't lose sight of that thankfulness today and every day. I love you all and I'm sending you lots of e-hugs. I'll see you back here on Monday, and have a wonderfully delicious and safe holiday!

[Photo via Making Lemonade]

1 comment:

  1. What am I doing? Spending the day with you, of course!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin